Wish You Were Here

i can be tough
i can be strong
but with you
it's not like that at all


and i remember all those crazy things you said
u leave them running thru my head
u're alw there
u're everywhere
but right now i wish u were here   
just want to say that exam is almost finish
last paper is on next monday
but seems all of us start to relax and celebrate ardy
haha...




later is going to attend 旭华十周年dinner
plan to wear a black dress
with a high heel shoes
i think no need to formal...
will be on the same table with a guy who i liked before...=^^=


faster finish the exam
STEAMBOAT here i come xD





and the prom for upper six

on october
i also had decide which dress to wear~wahaha~




last night talking phone with my dear for 2 hours
feels very good
make me think of many things in past




I FELT I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU ❤

Comments

Popular Posts