开心又不开心的一天

today is muet speaking test...
suddenly feel that actually my intuition is very accurate...
i dont know why...
since morning i feel like i will done very bad in this test...
who knows...really...
the situation is easy...
but my option is quite tough...
i really cant think of sth to talk abt...
i know...
it really bad...
influence my mood for a morning...=(


then after school have a meeting...
i was so eager to leave the meeting...
our chairman quite 啰嗦
talk a lot a lot...but seems nobody listen...=(


after finish the meeting...
i go to eat with my kaisiang...=)
we walk from school to pelangi plaza...
first time walk with him...
he say he want to walk with me once...
be4 he leaves...=(


actually he plans to have a nice lunch with me this friday...
coz this friday is 15th of the month...
happy he still remember...
but that day his chess club have a jamuan...
so he treat me earlier at today...hehe...
we went to vivo and have a nice lunch there...
this is the happy thing today =)


and hor...
want to say that he's going to leave me...=(
he might going to kempas (a hospital) and continue his studies there...
actually i dont know wad's that...
but he looks like decided to go if he get it...
then wad else can i do?
i cant pull and drag him to stay at here wad...
that's his future...


so wad can i do now is just appreciate the time leaves...
maybe just couples of months...
and learn to be independent without him...TT
sounds sad...haizz...

Comments

Popular Posts