meant nothing



these few days feel extremely stress
since few of my frds took part in a special camp 
actually is not a camp 
is like a motivation talk by my class teacher's boyfrd
i heard that he is very pro in study until now he already has a doctorate
then now he is teaching them the effective method of study
i didn't take part because scare of the STRESS might meet ><
i think the method i study shd be no problem
just that i'm too lazy and lack of motivation
haha...


everyday everyone are study study study
tak boleh tahan
but cant help...it just leave 39 days to go...
i keep telling myself...
u need to work hard in this one month
to get a very good result in STPM
and get into a better university
my family will not let me enter any private university 
they cant afford that
unless i can get full scholarship==
and dont waste my time in this two years studies...
dont make myself regret
i still have the ability to determines my result
so i need to work hard
dont waste my "flying colours" result in SPM


therefore,
I NEED TO WORK HARDER AND STUDY HARDER!!!



i hope we wont be separated after this exam...
i hope we can get into same U 
these are the things i worry recenty =(


and one more thing is the trip after exam
kaw help us to arrange the date and place to go
and discuss the cost and fees
it is very difficult and time-consuming job
so thank you kaw =)
hopefully everything onwards will run smoothly with cooperation of everyone


it might be the last trip that we can have together
it's kinda disappointed when i know they're not going
although our friendship in form 6 is not as good as compared to form 5
but how can we compare the friendship built in 5 years and 1.5 years?


i felt they changed
i remember how good we are in secondary school before
but now become further and further...


actually quite envy boys them
they still able to drink tea together now
play games together
sigh kinda sad now 




COME ON COME ON DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS
I THOUGHT I HAD YOU FIGURED OUT
SOMETHING GONE TERRIBLY WRONG
YOU'RE ALL I WANTED
COME ON COME ON DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS
I THOUGHT I HAD YOU FIGURED OUT
CANT BREATHE WHEREVER YOU'RE GONE
CANT TURNED BACK NOW
I'M HAUNTED!!!


**************************THE END*************************

Comments

  1. for passport, look for the tallest building in setia tropika~ quite fast... faster than caw.jb

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok thx ya...
    i saw in ur reply ardy =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts