desaru trip

today morning woke up very early
shocked by koh liangping phone call...

we all 5 ppl going to have breakfast
at新东升 puteri wangsa...
then going to desaru
take a lot of nice pic...


very windy there...
very happy today
to stay with my dear friends...=) 


but also very tired...
have tuition class on 2pm until 5pm...
2moro have class somemore...
i feel wanna QUIT ><



next week also going to be a tiring week...
have koko on saturday
have tuition replacement class on sunday...
then monday got work somemore...
haizz...


btw, i get my salary for tuition class today
although it is not much, but at least i have some cash to spend and use...


need to buy USM pin number...
damn expensive...==


hope to get my salary faster...
and i want to change my handphone...
and have a trip...to anywhere...
relax myself...=)


valentine is coming soon...
hoping my body get well soon...
then i'll have my valentine cake =)


my boy i miss you...=)


guizi i miss u too...
and koh li hong...
do we really have no time to meet? =(



生气,就是拿别人的过错来惩罚自己


可是真的能不生气吗?
不凶你们,不骂你们,你会听话吗?
你们是动物吗?听不懂人话吗?
就真的那么爱讲话?
难教死了!!!

Comments

Popular Posts