new background~ xixi

ytd found this blue colour love background
feel it quite nice
then i put it as my blog background

and i was so careless press the other theme
all the setting before gone
then i just reset all these.....


quite satisfied with this new setting
nice purple colour fond....xixi


today 2F class teacher come and apologize to me
coz yesterday her class student make me very angry
they are too noisy then i just walk out of the class....
the monitor come and say sorry to me and say would pay attention and stay quietly in class...
yes when i enter their class is very quiet
and all of them have text book on their table...
but after abt 20 mins
they start to make noise again....
their promise throw away again.........=(


their class teacher beat them today
i dont know whether it helps or not....
but i believe one's character is not so easy to change....



nowadays children is very hard to teach
especially their moral values and attitude...


and saw alot of example in my class...
all of the problem students,
most of them have problem in their family....
either parents divorce...
or their parents too busy working neglect them ardy....



today koh liang ping ask me,
want to work after having children?
i say i dont know....coz work is very important...
no work no money....
take from husband must have quarrel one...just like my mum...
but i dont wish to neglect my child also...
鱼与熊掌不能兼得
then i reply her, better dont give birth lah....
no child no problem liao...haha...



gain weight again==
need to on diet again....
=(




and that stupid pangkalan data murid
the gov ask us to complete be4 24/2/2012
but ur system alw have problem one...
how to fill u tell me.... ==
and that page is damn lag....
ytd dont have info bapa...
today even worse info ibu juga tak ada....
u better fix this up asap....dont waste my time lah ><



yea...finish complaining...


hope u like my new background =)

Comments

Popular Posts