money money money


oh my gosh
i finish spending the salary from tuition centre...
today only 11th of september...
600+ finish....
since when i become月光族?btw, it haven reach the end of the month... sob sob...


bought a lot of things...
formal suit, long pants, trackbottom, sport shoes, normal shoes, t shirt etc...
all the things cost almost RM 800 ardy....


ytd went back sdj for pengesahan of doc needed to apply ptptn...
meet my teachers, my juniors...
chatting with miss wong for 2 hours...
until the time finish school ==
also meet up with other teachers like pn lim, aminah, manisah, rozita and so on...
they are happy and keep wishing me good luck...
thx teacher!!


oh ya 20 days more to go...
is the time to buy bus ticket ardy...
is the time to pack my things ardy....
is the time to say bye bye =(


luckily know some coursemates and seniors of my course thru fb dy...
they are quite friendly and helpful...
=)


my house renovation haven finish yet...
one month more ardy...
next monday is my room turn...
omg i hate dusty room...><


good luck.

Comments

Popular Posts