A bit get cold~

my house's water heater broken down==
haiz~so i bath cold water 2 days ardy
so cold~
i din used to bath cold water de
and, i bath at night
omg~
stay in the bathroom abt 5 min le
only i start bath==
coz i not dare to pour the water on myself==
will trembling~~~TT

i think i get cold a bit le TT
coz these two days i keep sneezing
still wonder who so miss me
haha~~

and...johor sultan dead
actually ytd all the shop must be close de
but teacher had informed all the student to come tuition
to replace the holidays when chinese new year
so no choice
i still have to work

and today
i need to help mum and dad at home
so cant go visit my frd in plkn~
so miss them~ TT
my mum early early wake me up
haiz...so tired a~
last nite slp at 4
not enough slp
so i continue slp~hahaha~
abt 11am only wake up to help them~

quite tired loh~
no work stay at home still need to work==
just rest 1 day
2moro got work le
==
din rest enuf leh~hehe~

i want buy many many new and pretty clothes
for my chinese new year~
wakaka~~~^^

Comments

  1. u didnt buy any cloths in graduated traveling?
    haha..i tot u bath cold water u know??
    since i read ur diary i know u bath in hot water, same with me~muahaha!
    but seems too slow u wait 5 min baru mandi arh..= =
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got bought some~
    but i start wearing some of them adry~
    so cant take as new cloth~
    haha~need to buy more~~
    not hot water lah~will die==
    is warm water~hahaha~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts