i'm trained


the more u hope for, the more u fall...

to minimize the disappointment, i've trained not to hope for so much

being more realistic

reduce the day-dreaming

dont ask any perfection

no matter myself or other people



promises are nothing without commitment

luckily u dont make promise easily

maybe one day i'll become very cautious

i dont wish to feel the disappointment again

because i have good memory

i still remember u promise to hold me in your arm,

and watch the colourful fireworks together



until now, it is still my dream

but u're not longer the person who should hold me in your arm...

i hope someday, somehow, my dream will realized...=)

Comments

  1. she's been trained...
    她被火车了...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nth happen
    that day emo only....
    hehe~~

    hey cj, another meaning lah...haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts