new year 3rd day~

orh~
today quite happy~
going out wif my cousin
he's really handsome~
haha~

i go punch ear rings
quite pain leh

after that go kfc yumcha wif them
then go anakku find my aunt
help her jaga her shop a while

then go ply basketball~
wahaha~
i never ply basketball seriously be4 de
this is the first time~

me,xinli,william,zhiwei,and two of my cousin frd
we ply together
one of his frd called jackie==
he's quite cute
but he's very fan too==
keep call me and chatting those nonsense wif me==
he's smaller than me 3 yrs ba
but ask me be his gf wor==
he's crazy.......

then back grandma house
rest a while
then chatting wif cousin, wei long~
he's quite blue
having some personal problem~
but i know his secret~
wakaka~

then xuian call me~
talking to me that he's hurt~
haiz~
everybody not happy~


wish u all can happy lah~
if not happy or got any problem can find me and share wif me
i'll be a good listener~
hehe~

smile always^^
really~ i say wif my sincere heart^^
Funny Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com

Comments

Popular Posts