form 6

start school since this monday
who din go for form 6 cant imagine how tired it would be
monday just for registration
and majlis pembukaan orientasi for us


then the next few days is orientation loh
the activities quite boring
and some ceramah
saw a senior very cool
haha...i like to see him when he's study...
and also got some handsome classmate


my new school
totally cant compare with smkdc...
the school old and super hot...
and dont know why there is no fan in that "huge" hall
make me sweating everyday...==



i'm now in 6 BBF
class teacher say is an express class
i think she quite strict and fierce
not as good as i tot ==
my class is damn sux...
how come the other classes got current
why my class dont have
no fan...so hot...
and i'm sitting with a guy
coz zhuang sit with moon
huiqi and lio is not the same class with me
so...hehe...
he quite handsome too...
my primary classmate...



who said form 6 can save money
i ardy spend a large amount of money...
for tuition fee...
and buy a new calculator...
and attend the chemistry quiz...
and some fees in school...
haizz...


now i register to tuition in omega for subject
chemistry
biology 
pengajian am
and also maths T at puan tan there...


today just go tuition for maths T
puan tan teaching method so different with my previous maths teacher
she too fast le
i cant follow the lesson
quite hard also...aiyo...
need to work very hard le...


tomorrow need to back school for gotong royong
to clean and decorate our class...
i responsible to make the timetable in our class...



omg...my form 6 life start from now...
will be busy later on i think
so wont add blog so frequently as be4 le...



must miss me and
cant neglected me...haha

Comments

Popular Posts