obsession

quite a long time i din write in eng form...
influence by somebody...
he dont like i use eng to communicate with him...
头脑转不过来
but i need to force myself...
or else my brain will rust...==


actually i think for a long time...
cant think of a word to describe my feeling now...
i remember jothy taught us be4...
that word means that someone very want to do sth...
cant control themselves...
sigh...i cant remember...==


today drive out to go bank take out money
and then go sis's frd's house
give the money to her...
coz i bought 3 clothes via online...
i need to pay my sis part
and also sinying's part first...


i feel that my driving skill is more stable when i'm driving alone...
without my mum sitting at my side...
maybe more quiet ba...
can concentrate more...
and also driving during daytime will be better than at night...
more clear and i hate the spot light reflect on my side mirror
very uncomfortable...><


i very want to eat ice-cream,cake or milk now...
i love milk...=)


many things else i need to buy...
i want buy a slipper
a wallet for my boy
and somemore...forgot ardy...
canr remember...
i've a poor memory...
wad's wrong with my brain?
medulla oblongata?
cerebrum?
hypothalamus?
haha...sc student's feel...=)


my boy keep asking me on diet...
>< shd i listen to him?
shd i put effort?
TT

Comments

Popular Posts