说好的幸福呢

omg~ very scare now~
my SPM result come out soon
so worry and nervous
and confused
dont know wad to do after this
haizzz


feel tired o~
2 days work morning~
teaching and teaching~boring life
not enuff slp leh~

my students are so cute
they're primary one student~
lee sean and ming jun~
they're clever students
today they learn bm
they look so cute when i saw them guessing the meaning of
"kerana, tetapi, atau...."
saw them 疑惑的样子~haha~i laugh...


ytd i'm so pro~
one person give spelling to many students...
primary one got 3 different spelling
primary two and three one each~
i one ppl holding five books in my hand~
so busy==but i can handle the situation~haha


nothing more to say~==
haha~miz my frd~
can see u all soon~
so happy~
but my laopo...i feel our distance further and further...
why? haiz...


huiqi and sim,
wanna celebrate ur bday wif u 2~hehe~
haven buy any gift~==
just give u this ba~haha

Happy Birthday Myspace Comments

cute wad~haha~

Comments

Popular Posts