【recently】

2 days no work le...

ytd go bank doing sth..
then go take photo..
for applying that asean scholarship...

i apply de JPA result come out le
i need to go interview at 6 april 2010
at kluang
stupid me
got near de interview site din choose that
coz i careless
din saw it
so i choose kluang...
this afternoon call JPA office and ask
whether can change the site or not
but fail
cant change...
so no choice...need to go kluang...
but i think quite difficult to get its scholarship...
and also the course we like...
just give a try ba...
god bless me...^^
give me luck luck luck...


and hor...
i apply de sg poly...
unsuccessful==
many of my frd also fail...
so competitive...

ytd i go learn car...
really kns...
i just round and round inside
even cant control the stering well...
omg...hope will 进步a bit in this few days...
god bless me...
2moro got learn too...
scare will scold by teacher...
scare the engine keep 死火...


2moro morning also want go school~hehe~
miss my school
miss my uniform
miss my teacher
miss my frd

yes...2moro outing with my frd...
quite many ppl ba...
go see movie...
at 7.30pm...
dont know how to go there...
dont know after learn car can catch the time or not...
hahaha...

xuian miss u leh...
nobody accompany me leh...
TT miss u...

Comments

Popular Posts