【2 movie in a day】

today i go out to jusco
to watch movie with a frd
he is so weird
first time asking me go out
but be4 this we also got discuss to meet and 交流一下
haha~then i agree loh



forgot to say
he is 司祚铭....


abt 12.30pm he come to my house
and fetch me
then go jusco


haha~i go harris wanna find moon or 啊廖
but i found peiling first
then ask her
then i found moon
but liao din work today
haha~so excited when i meet moon


chat with moon awhile later
then follow zuoming go buy ticket
really kns a
watch a movie very....laoya
named "killer clown"
really laoya movie==
dont go watch it....


be4 watch "killer clown", we're hungry
then we go eat
haha~at sizzling stone
i traet him de leh
coz he treat me watch movie and fetch me...hehe~
we order the same food== tomyam...
quite nice ba~
so full after finish it~haha...


then go see movie...


finish le dont know want go where
then we decide to watch another movie
"being human" at 4.00pm


but le ticket still got time
then we go to the 2nd floor
go ply in the toy city
haha~very funny~
he keep take 玩具打我的头 @@
then the toys there also very fun...for me lah...
quite happy spending time there...hehe~



then abt the time the show start,
we go to cinema again
then just watch movie loh...


this show "being human" better than the previous one...
very funny...and touching a bit...
quite enjoy loh...
hehe...


finish le then want go home le
haha...sth funny happen...
we cant open the door which exit to the shopping mall
挣扎了quite some time...
then dont know is who open the door...
i scold him laoya...haha
actually is easy to open de...




then we go to carpark want go back le
suddenly meet moon and boon
really tak boleh tahan mereka==
especially that boon
keep show off their relationship
讲他妈妈特地煮晚餐给moon
我没有,只有moon有
奇怪,有不是有啦...炫耀屁啦==
明知道我没有男朋友
还一直炫耀...讨厌死了... TnT






then we go back home loh
angry loh...
zuoming keep laugh me 没有方向感
又不是我的错==






my mum go sg today
i also want go leh
nobody bring me there...




oh ya~
stupid xuian ask me must write abt it...==
ytd i qti,
晚上他特地跟朋友借电话卡打电话问我的成绩
还叫我要早点睡觉
不错啦~有心啦~还会关心我...






文福...
dont treat me so good
give up ba...
really...go work hard with ur job...
thx for accompany me these days...
but dont insist anymore...




angry with my mum and dad
haiz...study form 6 lah
free...
suitable with ur plan le loh...
花的放.....

Comments

Popular Posts